All products below from Illumina are generated by Illumina Sequencing by Synthesis (SBS) chemistry
The Infinium CytoSNP-850K v1.2 BeadChip is the first SNP-based human microarray to leverage the latest input from the international community for cytogenomics studies.
- Gene list was based from the International Collaboration for Clinical Genomics (ICCG) and the Cancer Genomics Consortium (CGC)
- Enhanced SNP coverage enables copy number calls as small as 10 kb in regions associated with genetic disease.
- It contains approximately 850,000 empirically selected single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) spanning the entire genome with enriched coverage for 3,262 genes of known cytogenetics relevance in both constitutional and cancer applications.
The Infinium Asian Screening Array (ASA) combines genome-wide coverage of East Asian populations, relevant clinical research content, and scalability to deliver a powerful, cost-effective tool for genomic screening. The array provides a genomic tool for disease risk profiling, pharmacogenomics research, wellness and lifestyle reporting, and complex disease research.
- Built using an East Asian reference panel containing 9000 whole-genome sequences from different populations under 1000 Genomes Project.
- Widely adopted, with over 20 million samples ordered by a global community of users.
- Updated markers from clinical databases, including ClinVar and PharmGKB.
- Call rates > 99% and reproducibility > 99.9% with minimize costs, instrumentation, lab space, and hands-on time.