HLA Typing Solution
AlloSeq Tx is an innovative NGS HLA typing solution that uses Hybrid Capture Technology, which eliminates the inefficiencies and limitations of traditional Long-Range PCR methods.
- No long-range PCR inefficiencies-and no artifacts or crossovers
- Improved allele balance and reduced dropout rates
- Easy single tube workflow with early indexing and sample pooling
- Expanded gene content enabling the highest level of transplant matching
- Fast import speed and optimized data analysis with AlloSeq Assign® software
- Allele level resolution with low rates of ambiguity
- Maximum coverage of 17 loci including all exons for all genes
Available for AlloSeq Tx 9 and AlloSeq Tx 17
Post Transplant Surveillance
AlloSeq cfDNA is a kit-based blood test that measures the amount of donor-derived cell-free DNA (dd-cfDNA) in a transplant recipient to help determine the health of the transplanted organ. It is currently only available outside of the United States.
The kit is designed to allow your laboratory to implement the AlloSeq cfDNA surveillance solution.
- Minimally invasive, kit-based test, with sample to report within 24 hours
- Sensitive, accurate and precise measure of organ health to help drive better patient outcomes
- A kit based test to run in your own lab and does not require prior genotyping
AlloSeq HCT is an NGS-based solution enabling precise measurement of engraftment following hematopoietic stem cell transplant for research applications with one multiplexed reaction per sample.
- Targets 202 bi-allelic SNPs across 22 autosomes
- Streamlined workflow within 2 hrs and result in less than 24 hours
- Highly sensitive (0.3% limit of detection)
- Accurate, precise, and reproducible results
- User-friendly AlloSeq HCT software features automatic determination of informative loci, chimerism calculation, and results tracking
- Able to determine up to 3 genomes in a single sample; useful for double cord blood transplants