Automated Liquid Handling Solutions
All automated liquid handling below from Beckman Coulter Life Sciences are perfect for daily pipetting routines, maintain sample quality and generate repeatable, reliable results. Compatible with labs focused on genomics, drug discovery, cell biology, proteomics, forensics, and more.
Tip-Based Liquid Handling
Ideal for low-throughput workflows such as small labs or new users.
- 12 deck positions including 4 off-deck
- 1 – 1,000 µL pipetting volume range with liquid-level sensing
- Multiple interchangeable single- and eight-channel pipetting tools and gripper
The most powerful and comprehensive Biomek available.
- 45 deck positions
- 0.5 – 5,000 µL pipetting volume range
- Single or dual heads
As the newest instrument in Biomek series.
- Ideal for medium- to high-throughput workflows
- 25 deck positions
- 0.5 µL-1,000 µL (Multichannel) or 0.5 µL-5,000 µL (Span-8) pipetting volume ranges
- Single Multichannel head (96/384) or Span-8 pipetting with gripper
- Enables assay miniaturization in a broad range of applications
- Transfer from 384-well and 1536-well microplates
- Accurate, precise, contact-free acoustic transfer in volumes as low as 2.5 nL
- Transfer from Echo Qualified sample tubes* and microplates
- Designed for biochemical and genomic sample and reagent transfer
- Improve data quality while saving on reagent costs
- Reagent reservoir for larger volume reagent transfers